Monday, July 28, 2014

Take a Break! Stop Being So Serious!

Photo courtesy of Inmagine.com
Normally I write about serial murderers, adultery, betrayal, and personal struggles, but I felt inspired to take a break from being serious and enjoy some laughs....and share some of those laughs with my friends.

I've been home with my kids this summer, and while I've been busy writing a couple of manuscripts, I've also been inspired to continue with a little piece of work I started when my kids were born.  

As my girls learned to talk, I discovered that some of the things that they came out with were just downright hilarious!  So I began a diary.  The diary grew and grew and over time it has become a manuscript, and now it's large enough that I can share it with you.  

The book is to be called:

No Thanks, Mommy, I Peed Yesterday 

It will be available on Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle format!

The book is a cross between a memoir and a diary, sort of 'Kids Say the Darndest Things' style.  It's a short read but worth it.  It's guaranteed to give you laughs that you can share with your friends both big and small!

I invite you to come check it out; if you don't already, subscribe or follow me so you'll be the first to know when it is here!

If you're interested in getting a copy for the purpose of a review, I'm happy to send you one for free.  Just send me a message!


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is the Most Successful Thing You have Done to Boost Book Sales?

There are so many things, both big and small, short term and long term, that can be done to help boost book sales.  It can sometimes be over...